- Sound systems: Funktion-One systems, EAW, Turbosound
- DJ equipment: Pioneer, Allen & Heath, Technics
- Digital & analogue mixing desks
- Hand held and head worn mics
- Video wall, SFX
- Staging & truss
- Dry Hire: The customer collects from our warehouse (only available to suitable companies).
- Delivery & Set Up: We will deliver, set up and collect from your venue/ event.
- Fully Staffed: Our fully qualified audio technicians will monitor the system throughout your event.
- Full Audio Visual Production: Our technical team will design and supply a complete audio visual production along with a qualified team of engineers (large events and festivals).
- Long Term Rental: A rental system is supplied, installed and maintained by Audioserv. It can offer large systems for very low on-going cost with no outlay on equipment. It also provides peace of mind to the venue as we look after it.
Funktion-One: You can rely on our Funktion-One systems to deliver incredible sound for your event. From the world leader in loudspeaker design, Funktion-One are famous for their innovative approach and sonic perfection.
EAW: is known worldwide and has appeared on almost every artist’s tech rider over the years. We have large stock of KF650, KF750 and KF850 and we can scale these systems to cover events from 150 people, all the way up to 15000 people. They are excellent for both live and dance music.
Turbosound: We have multiple Turbosound loudspeakers and subs. They are great speakers for small events and up to 350 people can be covered.
“A big recommendation for the fantastic professional sound engineering team from Audioserv, who provide crystal clear sound for our annual village proms event. From the soloists, duos and bands to choirs, brass bands and more, we really could not do it without you!”
Chris Cole – Proms at the Pavilion.