- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Converts 2 independent unbalanced 1/4” TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns signal to both XLR outputs)
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 Link output (additional to XLR output)
- ¼” TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Behringer DI20 Professional 2 Channel DI Box
Out of stock
We ship with UPS & Fed Ex
Standard delivery is 2 – 4 working days.
Next Day on most products in stock; if ordered before the 4pm cut off, you will receive your items the following working day. (there is some disruption to some deliveries due to COVID, but we endeavor to get your order to you as soon as we can, usually next day).
UK Mainland: Standard Delivery 2 – 4 working days.
Orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
Free delivery on all orders over £100.00.
Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the isle of Scilly, the Scottish Highlands, Grampians and the Channel Islands.
Orders under £100 delivery is £14.50.
Orders over £100 is £9.50.
- After items have been dispatched, you will need contact Audioserv by email or phone within 14 days of delivery.
- We will arrange the collection for return with the shipping company.
- If you change your mind, your order needs to be cancelled within 14 days: Returns for cancelled orders will incur a carriage charge that will be deducted from your refund. This amount will depend on the size, weight and location of collection.
- All items must be returned to us ‘as new’ in the same condition to qualify for a full refund. If the packaging has been damaged, you may only be eligible to a partial refund (we will deduct from the refund, at our reasonable discretion, an amount reflecting any loss in the value of the items supplied due to handling). All items must be returned in the original packaging.
- Refunds will be made within 14 days of Audioserv receiving the returned item.
- Where you have ordered a bespoke item, you may not be able to cancel your order. In most instances where bespoke items have been ordered, it not possible to cancel the order, unless the cancellation occurs before the manufacturers have commenced production. Please contact Audioserv to check order status for bespoke items.
FAULTY ITEMS WITHIN WARRANTY
- If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description: please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction. We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with this contract and in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/15/contents. Any non-conformity with this contract should be reported to us promptly and in any event within 14 days of their delivery.
- Repair: If within the warranty period and terms of the manufacturers warranty policy, we will arrange, on your behalf, for the repair or replacement of a defective item with minimum hassle and will keep you up to date on the progress made with the manufacturer.
- Replacement of a fault item: If the item cannot be repaired within 8 weeks, a replacement will be issued. If the item is not available, the customer will be offered an alternative product or full refund including delivery.
- Refund of a faulty item: Once your return is received and inspected, we’ll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed and, if so, to advise you of any deduction to be applied. We will credit your original method of payment with the refund within 14 days of receiving the item.
To organise a return, please contact us: