- Compatible DJ Software
- WeDJ (iPhone/Android)
- rekordbox (PC/Mac)
- djay (iPhone/iPad/Android)
- edjing Mix (iPhone/iPad/Android)
Software System Requirements
- Mac macOS Mojave 10.14 (Updated to the latest version)
- mac OS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version)
- mac OS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version)
- Windows Windows® 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack)
- For more information go to rekordbox.com
What’s in the box
- DDJ-200 USB cable Split cable
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Quick Start Guide (WeDJ/rekordbox)
- Quick Start Guide (djay)
- Quick Start Guide (edjing)
- Precautions for use
Connect your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac to start mixing. A number of software programs and apps – including WeDJ for iPhone, WeDJ for Android, djay, edjing Mix and rekordbox – are compatible with selected devices. You’ll also have free use of all the features in WeDJ for iPhone that normally require in-app payments.
COMPATIBLE STREAMING SITES
Depending on your app and device combo, you can mix sounds via streaming services including Beatport LINK, SoundCloud Go+, Deezer, TIDAL, and even Beatsource LINK. LEARN MORE TUTORIAL & POP-HINT Our updated WeDJ for iPhone app includes Tutorial and Pop-Hint features. They’ll help you learn how to operate the controller, discover the basics of DJing including common DJ terms, and have you mixing in no time.
Just starting out behind the decks? Transition between tracks and make it sound professional with the Transition FX feature in We DJ for iPhone. Choose from 11 effect styles and simply slide the crossfader to the other side to smoothly switch tunes.
COMPACT LIGHTWEIGHT BODY
The DDJ-200 is lightweight and portable. Leave the speakers at home and play sound from your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac’s audio outputs. No outlet handy? No problem. Power the controller via an external battery.