When you’re scratching and making mash-ups on the fly, every second is priceless. Spend more time focusing on your mix when you play on the DJM-S11 thanks to the mixer’s 4.3-inch customisable touch screen, which has all the information you need. Browse tracks, check on playback positions and waveforms, and dynamically change the texture of the music by moving your finger across the Touch FX screen. With Touch MIDI, you can even trigger functions in your DJ software. All this means you can stay focused and keep your eyes on the mixer during your performance.
Pioneer DJM-S11 Professional Scratch Battle Mixer
Out of stock
A 4.3-inch customizable touch screen gives all the information you need. Browse tracks, check waveforms, and dynamically change the texture of the music with TOUCH FX. With Touch MIDI you can directly control functions in your DJ software without touching your laptop.
The 8 Performance Pads are bigger, making them easier to hit in energetic battles. In Serato DJ Pro, use Combo Pad mode to combine up to 4 different pad modes at once, and use Scratch Bank to call up assigned scratch samples by just tapping a pad.
Pioneer have enhanced the feeling of the MAGVEL FADER PRO and boosted its vertical rigidity by 30 percent. This means you can scratch with more confidence, while the tougher coating around the crossfader area reduces wear and tear.
The DJM-S11 inherits the raw and high-density sound from the DJM-900NXS2 thanks to studio-quality 64-bit mixing and dithering processing inside the DSP, and a low-jitter clock circuit and 32bit high-quality D/A converter in the master output section.
|Full assignable MIDI controls|
Compatible DJ Software
Software System Requirements
|Visit serato.com for its specifications.|
Visit rekordbox.com for its specifications.
What’s in the Box
|20 – 20000 Hz|
|AC 100-240 V, 50 Hz / 60Hz|
S/N Ratio USB
|115 dB (USB)|
105 dB (LINE)
90 dB (PHONO)
80 dB (MIC)
90 dB (AUX)
Level Meter Size
|–∞ dB to +6 dB (ISO)|
–26 dB to +6 dB (EQ)
Sound Color FX
Deck 3/4 control
Auto BPM Counter
|Magvel Fader Pro|
|XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo|
We ship with UPS & Fed Ex
Standard delivery is 2 – 4 working days.
Next Day on most products in stock; if ordered before the 4pm cut off, you will receive your items the following working day. (there is some disruption to some deliveries due to COVID, but we endeavor to get your order to you as soon as we can, usually next day).
UK Mainland: Standard Delivery 2 – 4 working days.
Orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
Free delivery on all orders over £100.00.
Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the isle of Scilly, the Scottish Highlands, Grampians and the Channel Islands.
Orders under £100 delivery is £14.50.
Orders over £100 is £9.50.
- After items have been dispatched, you will need contact Audioserv by email or phone within 14 days of delivery.
- We will arrange the collection for return with the shipping company.
- If you change your mind, your order needs to be cancelled within 14 days: Returns for cancelled orders will incur a carriage charge that will be deducted from your refund. This amount will depend on the size, weight and location of collection.
- All items must be returned to us ‘as new’ in the same condition to qualify for a full refund. If the packaging has been damaged, you may only be eligible to a partial refund (we will deduct from the refund, at our reasonable discretion, an amount reflecting any loss in the value of the items supplied due to handling). All items must be returned in the original packaging.
- Refunds will be made within 14 days of Audioserv receiving the returned item.
- Where you have ordered a bespoke item, you may not be able to cancel your order. In most instances where bespoke items have been ordered, it not possible to cancel the order, unless the cancellation occurs before the manufacturers have commenced production. Please contact Audioserv to check order status for bespoke items.
FAULTY ITEMS WITHIN WARRANTY
- If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description: please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction. We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with this contract and in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/15/contents. Any non-conformity with this contract should be reported to us promptly and in any event within 14 days of their delivery.
- Repair: If within the warranty period and terms of the manufacturers warranty policy, we will arrange, on your behalf, for the repair or replacement of a defective item with minimum hassle and will keep you up to date on the progress made with the manufacturer.
- Replacement of a fault item: If the item cannot be repaired within 8 weeks, a replacement will be issued. If the item is not available, the customer will be offered an alternative product or full refund including delivery.
- Refund of a faulty item: Once your return is received and inspected, we’ll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed and, if so, to advise you of any deduction to be applied. We will credit your original method of payment with the refund within 14 days of receiving the item.
To organise a return, please contact us: