A single Edge frame has four configurable card slots, providing up to 16 channels of local IO. The AEC input card provides four channels of transparent Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), with phantom power, 54 dB of gain and 24 dB of trim. Symetrix’ latest generation AEC provides wideband processing with tail lengths up to 250 mS, and covergence times greater that 100 dB/S. Symetrix AEC latency is an industry low 11 mS and near zero bypassed. Each channel of AEC features discreet reference inputs and direct outputs for local reinforcement. AEC processing may be applied to any SymNet system input while still allowing the card’s inputs to be used. The inputs are electronically balanced using plug-in barrier strip connectors. Control of each input
includes gain with metering, trim, mute, AEC, noise cancellation, nonlinear processing, and AGC (Automatic Gain Control).
• Wideband dedicated processing. Does not consume Edge DSP resources.
• Zero-latency direct outputs and discrete reference inputs per AEC channel.
• AEC processing available to the card’s direct inputs or internally routed sources.
• 11 mS AEC latency, up to 250 mS tail length, and greater than 100 dB/S convergence time.
• Field swappable by certified technicians.