The analog output card provides four channels of line level output. The outputs are electronically balanced and provided on plug-in barrier strip connectors. Control of each output includes gain with metering and mute.
- Analog line outputs.
- 4 channels per card.
- High output levels for long cable runs. Up to +24 dBu.
- Digital trim. +12dB down to full off.
- Extended dynamic range D/A converters. >117 dB.
- Easy wiring. 3.81mm terminal blocks, 12 position plugs with strain relief pull tabs.
- Field swappable by qualified technicians.
The device provides four analog line outputs to an EDGE or RADIUS AEC frame that are adjustable with fine trim. Up to four of these devices may be installed in a single EDGE frame for up to sixteen channels of local output and up to one of these devices may be installed in a single RADIUS AEC frame for up to four channels of local output. Levels and mutes are controllable via software. Audio outputs can be accessed via rear panel 3.81 mm terminal block connectors.
Audio conversion shall be 24-bit, 48 kHz. The dynamic range is not be lower than 117 dB, A-weighted with a maximum output level of +24 dBu.
The device complies with CE and FCC Part 15 emissions limits and is RoHS compliant. The mounting plate is constructed of cold rolled steel, and mount into a SymNet Radius AEC or EDGE frame I/O card slot.