Pro Audio Specialists
Covid-19 change to operations
We are currently operational and working safely. We are concentrating on our audio hire packages for people streaming DJ sets, live music and anything requiring audio (that is safe and not contravening and current lock down laws).
We have an amazing offer of 7 days for 1 on all audio equipment. Including Pioneer DJ CDJs/ mixers, turntables, digital and analogue mixing desks and speaker packages. We are also offering a free collection/ delivery service to anyone living in Leeds.
Our repair department is also operational. For Pioneer DJ equipment, we carry out an inspection and service for Pioneer CDJs: including a clean and play/cue button replacement as well as re-calibration of the pitch fader. If the issue is more serious then we can repair using original Pioneer parts. We also repair other pioneer equipment and pro audio.
Full list of current services:
• Audio Equipment Hire: DJ equipment, desks, speaker packages ranging from small speakers to large Funktion-One and EAW sound systems.
• Long Term Hire: we install audio systems in venues for longer hire periods and make sure it is working effectively throughout the hire.
• Pro audio servicing for venues: protecting your equipment and its longevity.
• Pro Audio Installation: for venues, hotels, bars, clubs, schools, houses of worship etc… We provide competitive pricing on all major pro audio brands and offer a bespoke design, fabrication & installation service.
• Audio Visual Production: for events & festivals.
• Audio repair: Pioneer DJ, turntables and pro audio.
• Noise Management: We are currently working with a manufacturer developing a ground breaking noise monitoring system for any situation from venue noise leakage, to film sets and factory noise.
• Acoustic panelling design and installation: from Art Novian for control of noise reflection and absorption for studios, venues, cafes, atrium type rooms and anywhere that needs acoustic treatment.Click on this text to edit it.
With over 16 years of experience, you will be in safe hands (and ears) with our team who have been working across the UK ensuring a high-quality service with expertise gained from working in both hire and installation and knowing equipment inside out!
If you have a future project and would like some advice on either pro audio for your venue or need your equipment testing and cleaning before re-opening your doors, or an event you are planning when it is safe to do so, please get in touch. We would be happy to talk to you about your project and offer advice to help you plan for the future.
Whether you need full AV production for a festival, or have a noise issue you need assistance with, a service/ MOT for your audio system or to hire DJ equipment, we can help no matter what your project is.
News May 2020
One of our latest audio installations for Roxy Ballroom was for their new Digbeth bar in Birmingham. We are really pleased to be featured in the magazine mondo dr. It is a great piece, with our technical director Pete Rollinson going into some detail about his thought process when designing and considering the brief.
You can read the full article HERE
"A big recommendation for the fantastic professional sound engineering team from Audioserv, who provide crystal clear sound for our annual proms event, we really could not do it without you!"
Chris Coleman Proms in the Pavilion.